A view of Signal Hill and the International Yacht Marina are just some of the features at Cape Grace that make for a romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner in the award-winning Signal Restaurant. Executive Chef, Malika van Reenen, will be cooking up a (very lovely) storm in the kitchen, preparing a meal fit for a King & Queen.
The Set Menu for 14th February offers the following masterpieces at a cost of R385 per person:
- Ponzu oyster with chilli, lime and cucumber granita
- Cured salmon with poached prawn and pickled ginger crème fraîche
- Portobello mushroom tart with red onion marmalade and sheep’s milk yoghurt mousse
- Grilled lamb cutlet with potato fondant, creamed spinach and confit lamb shoulder and minted pea puree with fennel jus
- Chocolate beetroot pavé with chocolate salami and hazelnut praline ice cream plus handmade chocolates and sweets, helped along with freshly-ground aromatic coffee.
The cost is R385 per person.
Add some beautiful music from the live entertainment and this dreamy Valentine’s Day meal is complete. This is one dinner reservation you shouldn’t miss!
To make a booking contact Chantelle on 021 410 7099 or email her.