Ever wonder how to find those wonderful places in Cape Town? Who better to ask than our Chauffeurs at Cape Grace who know Cape Town inside out.
When you’re relaxing, the last thing you should have to worry about is getting around our beautiful city & searching for interesting places to go. From something as small as getting your handbag or leather shoe repaired, to a beautiful drive through the Winelands or a trip to Green Market Square.
- “This is our favourite Wine Estate to do a wine tasting from the heart” quoted by our chauffeur team at Cape Grace. Hartenberg Wine Estate is located in its own valley on the free draining North-eastern slopes of the Bottelary Hills. Vineyards face North, West and East, with varietals planted to take advantage of either morning or afternoon sun. “They offer award winning wines and a breathtaking experience”.
- Take in the smells at Cape Town’s most famous Spice Shop Atlas Trading Company, the supplier of exotic spices in Cape Town. You will be mesmerized by the fragrant spices in this spice shop. In the many wooden containers you will find all the condiments for cooking the typical Cape Malay dishes , like bobotie , samosas, curries and bredies.
- There are two roads from Muizenberg to Kalk Bay. One is the coastal road, while the other is the spectacular Boyes Drive, an elevated road that snakes its way along the mountain, overlooking False Bay. You can stop along the route at the various lookout points, perfect for whale watching during late winter to early spring.
- The converted biscuit factory is home to a fantastic collection of arts, craft, fashion and design shops. Visit the Biscuit Mill in Woodstock where a market/village is offering hip and fashionable shoplets, farm stalls, and cafes. It is located in an old mill and is a fun spot to explore and experience – people often go there for the experience rather than for shopping!
- Looking for a farm shop you will find freshly picked berries every day during the summer and throughout the year ? Hillcrest Berry Farm has a full range of frozen berries, jams, dessert toppings, relishes, jellies, berry vinegars, liqueured berries and gifts. Quality is the hallmark of this family business with a reputation for attention to detail, innovative ideas and exceptional service.