Bascule Whisky, Wine and Cocktail Bar has the largest selection of Whiskies in the Southern Hemisphere; with that, impeccable knowledge from the Manager as well as staff can be expected.
1. Single Malt Whisky should be enjoyed neat, with a tiny splash of cool still water to open up the flavor.
2. Single Malt Whisky on a hot day can be enjoyed with just 2 blocks of ice, to bring it down to a cool temperature.
3. Blended Whisky is best enjoyed tall on ice with a top up of soda or ginger ale.
4. You can also enjoy a Blended Whisky in Many Cocktails, especially Smokey Whiskies.
5. Should you wish to pair with food for summer, a lovely Cured Salmon and Chickpea Salad or Oysters would work beautifully with a Smokey Whisky from Islay.
6. Alternatively you could do a Crème Brule or a simple Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce with a sweeter Speyside Style Whisky.
If you want to learn more about Whisky, its origin and to enjoy it to its best quality, contact George at George@capegrace.com to reserve a seat for one of our three Whisky Tasting Offerings at Bascule Bar. (Food Pairing is also included which will take you on a culinary journey!)