You cannot possibly go wrong if you were to treat your Mom to a spa treatment for Mother’s Day. At Cape Grace we’ve put together three spa treatments to spoil Mum’s and Mum’s-to-be:
1. Pure Mom and Me Time 60min R1300 for both people (2 people)
Sink deep into relaxation with two of our signature rituals… and while welcoming the feeling of richly nourished and moisturized hands and feet, enjoy an intense instant treatment for tired and ageing eyes.
- Kalahari Hand Ritual & Kalahari Sole Survival
- Anti-ageing Eye Treatment
2. VIP Package just for Mom 150min R1400 per person
After being spoiled with a deeply relaxing back and neck massage, enjoy 60min of ultimate anti-ageing and skin regeneration with our QMS Medicosmetic facial and end off with a trip to the Salon for a wash and blow-dry while having your nails manicured to perfection.
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- QMS Facial
- Express Manicure
- Wash and Blowdry
3. Baby Belly Escape 75min R800 per person
Relieve some of the discomfort of pregnancy and take some time for yourself, even if just for an hour.. and satisfy those cravings with a chocolate platter afterwards.
- Full Body Pregnancy Massage
- Eye Treatment for puffy eyes
- Chocolate platter
To make a booking call The Spa Reception on 021 410 7140 or email them.