Winter must-haves have been hitting the stores, but we are interested in keeping Summer here a little longer, below we have listed the 10 trends to still keep Summer lingering until Autumn 2014!
- Shimmer gives a beautiful sparkle to bare legs, collarbone, shoulders and décolletage and many summer products are incorporating a little shine. It’s not too late to get your skin glowing from the inside as well with a Kalahari Desert Glow Exfoliation at Cape Grace Spa.
- Eyes made up in aqua blue sea shades are hot this summer and with the beautiful sea views surrounding Cape Town, this looks is perfectly complimented by the scenery we find ourselves in.
- Lips glistening with bright, sheer gloss is a great summer look and orange of all hues have been seen on catwalks.
- Men will embrace the colour Purple this Summer, wear it as part of your attire or accessories.
- Plaid is not only for the female, Power Suits in this pattern are still huge.
- Minimum make up, maximum mascara! And get your eyeliner out as cats eyes are making a huge comeback.
- Hair in superslick pulled back low ponytails have been gracing the catwalks. Step into the Vanilla Salon at Cape Grace Spa and let the Cape Grace stylist perfect your look. Hair accessories are still in with flowers, Alice bands, beads, etc.
- The Demin Jacket has stood the test of time, and is still going strong! Men and Women can embrace this trend for the seasons coming.
- Sunglasses: chic geeky opticals and oversized aviators are very cool and big is still beautiful.
- Fake Tan and Bronzer allow you to sport a tan without sun damage.
- With our harsh Cape Town sun, we recommend Sunscreen is applied first thing in the morning. Sun tanning in your 20s will come back to haunt you later.
Looking your best sometimes needs a helping hand, so visit the Cape Grace Spa not just to spoil yourself, but for regular treatments that will have your friends wondering what your secret is. Read more about our top beauty tips here.
Which of these Top 10 Summer Beauty Trends are you going to emulate?