1. Cleansing: Skimmed milk powder makes a great face wash as it gently exfoliates your skin and leaves it soft. This is suitable for all skin types.
2. Teeth Whitening: For a quick way to brighten your smile, mash a ripe strawberry in a small bowl and add ½ teaspoon of baking soda. Coat the teeth and leave for five minutes. The malic acid acts as an astringent and removes the yellow staining. Do not use too often as regular use could damage your tooth enamel. Brush again with normal toothpaste to remove the mixture.
3. Reduce Wrinkles: Wash and cut seedless grapes, then crush them and apply to face and neck. Repeat daily. The antioxidant properties of the grapes remove wrinkles and crow’s feet.
4. Bright Eyes: Green tea contains antioxidants and a damp green tea bag placed under each eye will sooth tired eyes and reduce bags and dark circles. Leave it on for about 10 minutes. Cucumber slices or grated potatoes over closed eyes will also reduce puffy-looking skin. Go on, treat yourself.
5. Moisturising: To condition your hair, heat ½ cup of mayonnaise in the microwave for approximately 15 seconds. Apply to dry hair and cover with a plastic bag. Leave the mixture on your hair for 20 minutes. Remove the plastic bag and rinse your hair with warm water then shampoo as normal. End result – glossy and smooth hair.
Find out more about using natural foods for beauty here .
Do you have any excellent natural beauty tips of your own? Please share them with us.