1. http://www.chocablog.com: Get some discernment in your chocaholic choices from this team of expert choc tasters. Founded in the UK, the contributors to this blog are from all over the globe, because after all chocolate is a universal addiction. And did you hear? The experts now say that dark or milk, it is all good for you (yay!) in moderation (boo!).
2. http://www.iwantthat.co.za: Iwantthat is the outlet for Cape Town-based self-confessed nosy-parker and magazine journalist Vicki Sleet, on all things in the decor, design, arts, food and creative world that can make our lives prettier, more interesting, colourful and inspired. Such is her eye for detail that as you scroll down the headings of Bargain Betty (her alter-ego), Lust Haves, People to See, Places to Go, you’ll find yourself thinking “I really want that!”
3. http://www.positivityblog.com: Need a positive pep talk to live more consciously, simplify your life, become happier, create new/better habits, improve your self-discipline, reduce procrastination, become more productive, feel less stressed, increase your self-esteem and confidence? Then this Positivity Blog is a good place to start!
4. http://ilovetablemountain.blogspot.com: This home-grown blog by photo-journalist Judy van der Walt is her unashamed expression of love for Table Mountain. It’s so beautifully written and photographed, that you feel her passion, forcing pride to rise up in your throat at the sense of ownership all Capetonians have for “their mountain”.
5. http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/100-funny-photos-taken-at-unusual-angle-humor/: They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes all is not what it seems. Take a look at how pictures can tell lies on this blog post of 100+ Funny Photos Taken At Unusual Angles.