About.com’s Busy Cooks is a treasure of a website. Not only did they manage to make a list of the best recipes using chocolate, but they’re quick and easy to make while staying within a budget.
Below are our top 5.
1. Chocolate Cupcake Trifle – no need to wait for the festive season for this.
2. Easy Tartufo – little balls of chocolate ice cream studded with cherries, rolled in crushed cookies and enrobed in chocolate.
3. Fastest Chocolate Cheesecake – all you need is a pie crust and 4 simple ingredients.
4. Easiest Fudge In The World – 2 ingredients and a microwave are the basis for this creamy fudge.
5. Rocky Road sandwiches – this time it’s an ice cream sandwich made from chocolate, marshmallows and nuts. Delicious and fun.
Visit their website for the full recipes.
If you have a chocolate recipe that only requires 5 ingredients, please share it with us.