With winter nipping at our heels, it’s not only a good time to stock up on nourishing soups but also a perfect excuse to grab a fluffy blanket, open a bottle of red and pop in a great movie. But what to choose? Well, how about a little Mexican? Or even French? American or Danish a consideration? If it’s sounding a little like an All You Can Eat buffet, then your local DVD store might just be the place for you.
Have you tried:
- Julie and Julia with Meryl Streep and Amy Adams
- Ratatouille a delightful animated feature
- Tortilla Soup with Hector Elizondo of Pretty Woman fame
- Waitress with Kerri Russell
- Chocolat with Juliet Binoche and Johnny Depp
There are various opinions on the best food movies and if you have a favourite that we shouldn’t miss, let us know so that we can add it to the menu!