February is without a doubt our favourite month of the year to be in Cape Town! Here are our top 5 favourite places to enjoy a few refreshing cocktails with friends:
1) Bascule Whisky, Wine & Cocktail Bar: With unrivalled views of Table Mountain and the international yacht marina, Bascule is without a doubt the best spot in Cape Town to enjoy a few delicious cocktails.
2) The Bungalow: Fairly new to the Cape Town social scene, The Bungalow is one of the hippest places to be seen! Dip your feet into the plunge pool, sit back, and enjoy a cocktail off their varied menu.
3) Wakame: With glorious 180° views of the Atlantic Ocean and the iconic Robben Island, this is a popular local hang out with fantastic Asian cuisine.
4) The Grand Beach & Café: A distinctly unique Cape Town restaurant; The Grand is positioned on a pristine white beach, nestled just next to the V&A Waterfront. With the tables spilling over onto the sand, there’s no better place to enjoy a drink while the sun goes down over Table Bay.
5) Table Mountain Café: Situated at the top of our iconic Table Mountain, you don’t get a better feel for Cape Town than this! Take advantage of the half price cable car sunset rates after 6pm until 29 February 2012. Valid on return tickets only bought from the Lower Cable Station from 6pm onwards.