We hope our Top 5 Messages of Peace from the world’s most inspirational figures will touch you:
1. “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” Desmond Tutu
2. “If there are dreams about a beautiful South Africa, there are also roads that lead to their goal. Two of these roads could be named Goodness and Forgiveness.” Nelson Mandela
3. “Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.” Martin Luther King, Jr
4. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” Mother Teresa
5. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” Dalai Lama
To find out about Peace Day events all over the world look at the Culture of Peace Initiative website.