With Christmas fading gently into the background and many lazy summer days still ahead, it’s a great time to show off your cooking skills with a little help from some familiar ‘friends’. If you received a great cook book for Christmas and have already tried and tested a recipe, send us the scoop so we can try it out too!
Here are our top five summer cookbooks:
- JUSTIN BONELLO COOKS FOR FRIENDS – Justin Bonello
- TWO ASIAN KITCHENS – Adam Liaw (Australia Masterchef Winner)
- REUBEN COOKS LOCAL – Reuben Riffel
- YOU ‘Lets Cook’ Top 500 Recipes – Carmen Niehaus
- JUSTIN BONELLO’S COOKED – WEEKENDS AWAY – Justin Bonello
- KITCHEN – Nigella Lawson
Do you have a favourite summer cookbook? Let us know!