‘Casserole’, ‘Stew’ or ‘One-Pot-Wonder’… Whatever you call it, you’re sure to have a favourite!
Here are our top few:
- A hearty, rib-sticking oxtail stew served with an award-winning full-bodied red wine.
- A traditional tomato or green bean bredie with fluffy white rice.
- A North African tagine with sliced dried apricots, preserved lemons and couscous with loads of chopped fresh herbs.
- A seafood potjie served with crusty ‘pot-brood’.
- A fragrant curry or biryani.
- A hearty African umngqusho (beans and samp).
Tell us about your favourite one-pot-wonder.